Lobmeyr

Founded in Vienna in 1823 by Joseph Lobmeyr, J. & L. Lobmeyr remains family owned today. The entire line of crystal glassware is carefully mouthblown, cut, and engraved by hand with the utmost attention to detail. In addition to having a partnership with Thomas Edison, other clients have included the Vienna State Opera, The Metropolitan Opera of New York City, and the Moscow Kremlin. For more about the Lobmeyr Collection, read our conversation with Leonid Rath on our blog.

24 Item(s)

Close Lightbox